Early retirement can be stressful and cause uncertainty. Let the experts at Bauerle Financial help ease the transition.
Are you an Aircraft Pilot being forced into early retirement?
We’ve helped IBM-ers, AT&T, Sprint, Verizon, Bell South, and H-P employees evaluate and negotiate early retirement packages and are ready to help you!
In order to put yourself in the best possible position to negotiate the best terms for your early retirement you need to understand the following factors:
1. Prepare a personal balance sheet or net worth statement: this is simply a listing of everything you own and everything you owe.
2. Obtain up-to-date pension and social security estimates: once you know what you own and owe, you need an idea of what income you will have and when it starts and ends.
3. Understand your health insurance options and their costs.
4. Complete a cash flow analysis: knowing how much it costs you to live is imperative.
5. Get away from it all: with your spouse (if married) and if not married, by yourself for two days to envision and write out a plan for how you’ll live for the next 1, 3, and 5 years if you do retire.
WHY CHOOSE BAUERLE FINANCIAL?
Preparation that meets the unique needs of our clients.
We believe that financial advising requires a holistic approach, including intangible aspects such as emotional and spiritual issues. While most other wealth firms focus on high-net-worth, our ideal client additionally has a philanthropic disposition.
Combining our professional and personal life experiences, we offer our clients the compassion of a counselor, the sharpness of a coach, and the tenacity of an entrepreneur, along with the expertise of a seasoned financial professional.